Just a few Simple things can help to make sure that I am better able to inspect your home properly.
You agree to do the following:
- Work with your Real Estate agent to be sure that the Water and Power are both on. Water and power must be on in order to inspect your home properly. Please make sure these are on before I arrive.
- Be Sure that there is access to the entire property, gate codes, keys to locked areas on the property, etc.
- Water and power must be on in order to inspect your home properly. Please make sure these are on before I arrive.
- Please Remove anything that could block the attic, basement, or crawlspace access areas or prohibit moving in or around them safely, prior to my arrival. Personal items stored in these areas may impede my ability to see hidden problems in these areas. Also, items that are improperly stored or secured in attic areas could shift and could cause them to move during an inspection. To prevent the possibility of these items causing any damage, please secure all items or remove them from the area. I do not assume any responsibility for these items or the damage they could cause.
- Move all items including furniture away from the walls so that I can access the walls, including electrical outlets and windows, etc.
- Please clear any objects or plants from the following areas: I will need access to your furnace, air conditioner, electrical panel, water heater, pool, and pool pump housing, etc.
Doing these simple things will help me to inspect your home more thoroughly and help me to give you the best inspection possible.
Thank you, Jerrold Scheidt, Scheidt Home Inspection